Latest Post

Monday, August 16, 2010

Reggie Bush Apologizes To USC Athletic Director Pat Haden

Reggie Bush has not apologized, according to the Los Angeles Times. "Never did he say I'm sorry or I apologize. Never did he say, 'I lied to the NCAA or I took stuff,'" USC athletic director Pat Haden
 
said. (via Sports By Brooks)Reggie Bush Apologizes Apology

EARLIER:

Reggie Bush apologized to new USC athletic director Pat Haden last week in a 15-minute phone conversation, according to USA Today.

According to Haden, Bush was "really contrite" and apologized for receiving benefits while playing at USC.

"He knows he made a series of mistakes. It wasn't just one mistake. It was a series of mistakes," said Haden. "He told me, 'If I could turn the clock back, I would. If I could give the Heisman Trophy back, I would.'"

USC removed Bush's 2005 Heisman trophy from display and the team is banned from playing in bowl games for the next two years.

Southern Cal has also been ordered to distance itself from Bush.
Haden went onto say "I wish I could ask Reggie to come talk to our football team. I can't. He's not allowed on the campus."

In June, the NCAA stripped USC of its victory in the 2005 National Championship game and vacate the entire 2005 season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Robots.txt Generator Tool © SEO Chat™

Allowed User Agent
Select user agent or use default for all agents

Enable All Webpages
Yes
No

Exclude These URL's
Enter URLs you wish to exclude

Enter Captcha To Continue
To prevent spamming, please enter in the numbers and letters in the box below

Report Problem with Tool.